Boeing B-24 Liberator Patent T-Shirt; Patent Apparel
An original Boeing B-24 Liberator Patent T-Shirt. This shirt features the Boeing B-24 that was designed by Isaac M Laddon during World War 2. The patent was officially granted by the United States Patent Office on September 16, 1941.
- Created from the Original Patent Artwork
- Premium 50/50 Cotton-Poly Blend T-Shirt
- Available in Multiple Sizes, from Small to Large
- Shop Confidently with Hassle-Free Returns
Available May 20th.
- 100% No Sweatshops & Eco-Friendly
- 52% Airlume Cotton / 48% Polyester
- Pre-Shrunk, Retail Fit, and Tear Away Label
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 24-48 hours.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.