Anatomical Skeleton Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Original Anatomical Skeleton Patent Poster, featuring remastered artwork from the original patent filing. This piece balances perfectly between medical and spooky, fitting perfectly into many interior decorating schemes. This patent was issued by the United States Patent Office to Charles E Fleck, on February 7, 1911.
- Created using Artwork from the Original Patent Filing
- Stunning Fine Art Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Build your own Print from Dozens of Possibilities
- Checkout Safely with Amazon, PayPal, and Afterpay
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.