Atari 2600 Game Cartridge Patent Poster
This Atari 2600 Game Cartridge Patent Poster features beautifully illustrated artwork, remastered from the original patent filing. The nostalgia runs deep with this one, when gaming came home with you, instead of staying at the arcade. This patent was issued by the United States Patent Office on April 10, 1979, to James C Asher and Douglas A Hardy.
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with , in New Hampshire, USA.
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.