Atari 2600 Game Cartridge Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
This Atari 2600 Game Cartridge Patent Poster features beautifully illustrated artwork, remastered from the original patent filing. The nostalgia runs deep with this one, when gaming came home with you, instead of staying at the arcade. This patent was issued by the United States Patent Office on April 10, 1979, to James C Asher and Douglas A Hardy.
- Original Patent Artwork, Digitally-Remastered
- Premium Fine-Art Paper with Satin Finish
- Multiple Sizes and Background Color Options
- Fast USPS Shipping and Easy 30-Day Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.