Atari 2600 Game Console Patent Poster
The Atari 2600 Game Console Patent Poster, featuring digitally-restored artwork from the original patent filing! Alongside a modernized layout, this poster will showcase your love of all things old school! This patent filing was originally issued on February 20, 1979, by the United States Patent Office, to Douglas A Hardy and Frederick W Thompson.
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with , in New Hampshire, USA.
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.