Beer Keg Machine Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
The original patent poster for a late 19th-century Beer Keg with a built-in cooler! This was designed by Gottlier Schmidt and the patent was issued by the United States Patent Office on December 25, 1900.
- Created using Official Patent Filing Artwork
- Exceptional Fine Art Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Tons of Background Colors and Size Options
- Shop Securely with Easy Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.