Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Bomber Aircraft Coffee Mug; Aviation Drinkware
Original Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for the iconic Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress aircraft! First flown in 1936, this aircraft was designed by Robert J Minshall, with the patent being officially issued by the United States Patent Office on October 29, 1936.
- Created using Official Patent Filing Artwork
- Premium Ceramic, with Protective Gloss Finish
- The Graphic is Printed on Both Sides of the Mug
- Checkout Securely with Amazon, PayPal, or AfterPay
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Poly-Coated Ceramic with Gloss Finish
- Professional Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Hand Wash Recommended, Microwave Safe
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.