Boeing B-24 Liberator Patent Coffee Mug
Original Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for the Boeing B24 Liberator Bomber Aircraft from WW2. This patent was designed by Isaac M Laddon and approved by the United States Patent Office in 1941.
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Ceramic with Protective Gloss Finish
- Crafted using a state-of-the-art Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Durable and High-Quality. Safe for both the Dishwasher and Microwave.
- Designed and handmade, with , in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.