Bowling Alley Patent Coffee Mug; Patent Drinkware
Premium Patent Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for an original Bowling Alley! This piece of bowling history was designed by Max von Oeyen Sr with the patent being officially issued by the United States Patent Office on September 22, 1891.
- Created using Official Patent Filing Artwork
- Premium Ceramic, with Protective Gloss Finish
- The Graphic is Printed on Both Sides of the Mug
- Checkout Securely with Amazon, PayPal, or AfterPay
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Poly-Coated Ceramic with Gloss Finish
- Professional Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Hand Wash Recommended, Microwave Safe
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.