Cousteau Diving Suit Patent Coffee Mug; Patent Drinkware
Original Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for a Cousteau Diving Suit! The Diving Suit was designed by Jacques Yves Cousteau and Emile Gagnan, with the United States Patent Office officially licensing the patent on October 18, 1949.
- Created using Official Patent Filing Artwork
- Premium Ceramic, with Protective Gloss Finish
- The Graphic is Printed on Both Sides of the Mug
- Checkout Securely with Amazon, PayPal, or AfterPay
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Poly-Coated Ceramic with Gloss Finish
- Professional Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Hand Wash Recommended, Microwave Safe
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.