Diving Armor Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Diving Armor Patent Poster showcasing the original technical patent artwork for the 19th Century Diving Suit, designed and patented in 1893, by Arthur Hemenger. This piece features original patent artwork for standard diving dress, used in early explorations of the seven seas.
- Official Patent Artwork from the Original Filing
- Premium Heavyweight Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Multiple Sizes and Background Colors
- Shop Confidently with Hassle-Free Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.