Diving Vessel Patent Coffee Mug
Original Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for a very early Diving Vessel, modeled after the first submersible, the Turtle from 1775. This patent was designed by Thomas Harvey Hazard and granted by the United States Patent Office in 1902.
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Ceramic with Protective Gloss Finish
- Crafted using a state-of-the-art Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Durable and High-Quality. Safe for both the Dishwasher and Microwave.
- Designed and handmade, with , in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.