Enigma Machine Patent Coffee Mug
Original Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for the WW2 Enigma Machine. Designed and patented in 1944, by Laurance F Safford and Donald W Seiler.
This mug is sure to impress with high-quality ceramic and exceptional details. An absolutely PERFECT GIFT for friends, family, brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, mothers or any other WW2 historian out there! A great addition to your morning coffee routine!
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Poly-Coated Ceramic with Gloss Finish
- Professional Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Hand Wash Recommended, Microwave Safe
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.