Film Projector Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Original, technical patent print for the motion picture projector. This projector was designed by Theodore Lindenberg, Jr, with the patent being granted by the United States Patent Office on August 11, 1936.
- Created using Artwork from the Original Patent Filing
- Stunning Fine Art Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Build your own Print from Dozens of Possibilities
- Checkout Safely with Amazon, PayPal, and Afterpay
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.