Gibson Flying V Guitar Patent Poster
Original, technical patent print for the Gibson Flying V Guitar! This famous guitar was designed by Theodore M McCarty, and the patent was granted by the United States Patent Office on January 7, 1958.
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with , in New Hampshire, USA.
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.