Marine Outboard Motor Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
A technical patent poster for the very first Marine Outboard Motor! This motor was designed by Ole Evinrude, with the patent being issued by the United States Patent Office on August 22, 1911.
- Created using Official Patent Filing Artwork
- Exceptional Fine Art Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Tons of Background Colors and Size Options
- Shop Securely with Hassle-Free Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.