Marine Outboard Motor Patent Poster
A technical patent poster for the very first Marine Outboard Motor! This motor was designed by Ole Evinrude, with the patent being issued by the United States Patent Office on August 22, 1911.
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with , in New Hampshire, USA.
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.