NASA Satellite Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
1950s NASA Satellite Patent Poster featuring the original technical artwork for a primitive Satellite Structure, designed and patented by Robert C Baumann for NASA. This print features an x-ray design showing you the inside of one of the first satellites designed by NASA during the Cold War Space Race with the USSR.
- Created using Artwork from the Original Patent Filing
- Stunning Fine Art Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Build your own Print with Multiple Combinations Available
- Checkout Safely with Amazon, PayPal, and AfterPay
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.