Nintendo GameCube Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Original, technical patent print for the Nintendo GameCube. The GameCube was designed by Kenichiro Ashida, with the patent being issued by the United States Patent Office on February 19, 2002.
- Patent Artwork created using the Original Patent Filing
- Premium Photo Paper with Resin-Coated Satin Finish
- Choose from Multiple Sizes and Background Color Options
- Multiple Secure Payment Options and Easy Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.