Northrop YF-23 Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Original, technical patent print for the YF-23 Stealth Fighter Aircraft! Designed and patented in 1992, by Robert Sandusky Jr, John E Wolfe, Yu-Ping Liu, et al.
This aircraft was a demonstrator aircraft designed and built for the USAF's Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF) competition, battling the Lockheed YF-22 for a production contract. Only two prototypes were built, nicknamed "Black Widow II" and "Gray Ghost".
- Patent Artwork directly from Original Patent Filing
- High-Quality Archival Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Dozens of Size and Background Color Combinations
- Checkout Securely with PayPal, Amazon, and Afterpay
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.