Railroad Crossing Signal Patent Coffee Mug
Original Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for the original Railroad Crossing Signal, invented and patented in 1936 by Godfrey Gort!
This mug is sure to impress with high-quality ceramic and exceptional details. An absolutely PERFECT GIFT for friends, family, brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, mothers or any other railroad historian out there! A great addition to your morning coffee routine!
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Poly-Coated Ceramic with Gloss Finish
- Professional Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Hand Wash Recommended, Microwave Safe
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.