Super Nintendo Controller Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Original, technical patent print for the Super Nintendo controller from the early 1990's. The SNES Controller was designed by Yoshihiro Unoue and Kenichiro Ashia, and the patent was granted by the United States Patent Office on May 4, 1993.
- Patent Artwork created using the Original Patent Filing
- Premium Photo Paper with Satin Finish
- Choose from Multiple Sizes and Background Options
- Multiple Secure Payment Options and Easy Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.