Table Tennis Bat Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
A technical patent poster for the original Table Tennis Bat, or Ping Pong Bat. This bat was designed by George H Perryman and Andrew J MaCutchan, with the patent being issued by the United States Patent Office on August 13, 1935.
- Official Patent Artwork from the Original Filing
- Premium Heavyweight Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Multiple Sizes and Background Colors
- Shop Confidently with Hassle-Free Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.