Alexander Graham Bell Telephone Patent Poster
Alexander Graham Bell Telephone Patent Poster, showcasing the original patent artwork digitally-remastered for high-quality display. This patent is truly a piece of history, revolutionizing the way people communicated, the way business was done, and bringing the far reaches of the world a little bit closer. Alexander Graham Bell was granted this patent on December 13, 1881, by the United States Patent Office.
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with , in New Hampshire, USA.
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 11x17, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 16x20 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with padding for protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.