Tennis Racket Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
Original, technical patent print for an original Tennis Racket. This racket was designed by Charles Malings, with the patent being granted by the United States Patent Office on April 12, 1892.
- Official Patent Artwork from the Original Filing
- Premium Heavyweight Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Multiple Sizes and Background Colors
- Shop Confidently with Hassle-Free Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.