Tetrahedron Dice Game Patent Coffee Mug; Patent Drinkware
Premium Coffee Mug featuring the technical patent for a Tetrahedron Dice Game! This patent was designed by Fredda F S Sieve, with the United States Patent Office officially granting the patent on September 28, 1965.
- Created using Official Patent Filing Artwork
- Premium Ceramic, with Protective Gloss Finish
- The Graphic is Printed on Both Sides of the Mug
- Checkout Securely with Amazon, PayPal, or AfterPay
- Available in two sizes -- 11oz and 15oz
- Premium Poly-Coated Ceramic with Gloss Finish
- Professional Dye-Sublimation Printing Process
- Hand Wash Recommended, Microwave Safe
- Designed and handmade, with love, in the New Hampshire, USA.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.