Trumpet Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
A premium patent poster for a Trumpet from the early-20th Century! The Trumpet was designed by Gustav A Enders, and the patent was officially licensed by the United States Patent Office on January 13, 1920.
- Patent Artwork directly from Original Patent Filing
- High-Quality Archival Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Dozens of Size and Background Color Combinations
- Checkout Securely with PayPal, Amazon, and Afterpay
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- Posters up to 16x20, Decals, and Stickers will ship FLAT in a heavy rigid mailer.
- 18x24 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.