Vinyl Turntable Patent Poster; Patent Artwork
This 1970s Vinyl Record Turntable Patent Poster will add a little flair to your studio. A patent poster showcasing the original artwork for a vinyl record turntable from the 1970s. This was patented in 1979, by Takashi Kashidiara.
- Patent Artwork created using the Original Patent Filing
- Premium Photo Paper with Resin-Coated Satin Finish
- Choose from Multiple Sizes and Background Color Options
- Multiple Secure Payment Options and Easy Returns
- Heavyweight 260 GSM Fine Art Photo Paper
- High-Quality Print with Resin-Coated Satin Finish.
- Professional Canon Lucia Pro Archival Ink System.
- All sizes are listed in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- All prints are made-to-last and ready to be framed.
- Designed and handmade, with love, in New Hampshire, USA
All product photography is used for display purposes only.
- This item ships within 1-3 days.
- 5x7, 8x10, Decals, and Stickers will ship in a rigid photo mailer.
- 12x16 and above ship in a solid poster tube.
- Coffee Mugs ship in a solid box, with molded foam protection.
- T-Shirts ship in a Water-Resistant Poly Mailer
- All Orders are eligible for a Return for 30 days.